• Location: Dayton, OH
• Work Schedule / Shift
• Reports To: Maintenance Manager
• Relocation: Assistance available
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Dayton,OH – Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Maintenance Supervisor impacts PSA’s safety of its customers and employees by providing supervision over the Lead Mechanics; ensuring that they properly execute all maintenance updates and the aircraft is prepared and ready for release.
• Schedule the department in such a manner that adequate coverage is provided while maintenance is being performed.
• Prepare written reports to Maintenance Manager for Delays, Cancellations and Irregularities.
• May sign maintenance release and assume full responsibility for aircraft that fall under the jurisdiction of the Maintenance Department during a check.
• Ascertain that the responsible mechanic properly executes all necessary work records.
• Coordinate all operation planning to assure that the proper work is performed on the aircraft as scheduled.
• Monitor aircraft appearance and ensure aircraft are well presented.
• Account for the performance of assigned personnel.
• Maintain liaison with MX Control, Production Planning, and other departments.
• Ensure adequate tool inventories are maintained and proper use of these tools is observed.
• Work in an outside maintenance operation to ensure airworthiness of aircraft.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
• Provide direct supervision of the Lead Mechanic