A little bit about who we are…
We do a lot of cool stuff at ACI Jet. A lot of it is very serious, but we have a good time doing it. We like the work we do, the people we do it with, and who we do it for. We strive to be the best, no matter what we do, and to make sure we do it all at a standard that is second to none. By placing safety and integrity first and employing passionate people, we strive to make ACI Jet your next career choice!
The FAR Part 135 Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing, assisting, and advising on all assigned maintenance activities of ACI Jet aircraft. These activities must be done while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with ACI Jets employees, vendors and clients by personally performing these duties or through subordinate staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The FAR Part 135 Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Director of Maintenance.
- Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as required by management):
- Reports daily to the Director of Maintenance.
- Completing tasks assigned to himself / herself in accordance with the procedures set forth in ACI Jets Air Carrier Operations Manual (ACOM).
- Coordinate with ACI Jet hangar supervisors and Flight Operations to ensure a safe and efficient repair and return to service of ACI Jet aircraft.
- Comply with all FARs, Operations Specifications, Company Policies, and Company Procedures.
- Ensuring that the appropriate technical data is available during the performance of maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration activities.
- Ensure the shop premises are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that all maintenance or alteration processes are appropriately completed and documented electronically on the maintenance forms as set forth in ACI Jets ACOM.
- Maintain the maintenance tracking systems by tracking all ADs and SBs, and inspection program changes.
- Develop and maintain maintenance due lists for inspection and repair scheduling with the repair station.
- Monitor daily activities for ACI Jets FAR 135 maintenance operation by receiving calls from the field regarding unscheduled maintenance.
- Perform debriefs with flight crew during preflight and post flight, as required.
- Towing aircraft, taxiing aircraft and performing run ups in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
- Ensures completion of all aircraft servicing functions including but not limited to: oxygen/nitrogen service, oil and hydraulic fluid checks, etc.
- Submits all required work orders, reports, and other forms to the appropriate company authority in an organized and timely manner.
- Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with ACI Jet managers, peers, colleagues, manufacturers representatives, repair facilities, and the FAA.
- Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in ACI Jets SQMS program.