- Perform aircraft maintenance, inspections and repair in accordance with regulations, manufacturer instructions and company policies.
- Applies technical knowledge of aircraft systems to effectively troubleshoot and determine system and equipment malfunctions.
- Applies expertise in maintaining and restoring aircraft to airworthy or sale condition.
- Maintains records in compliance with FAA and Company standards.
- Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintains equipment and tools in serviceable and working condition.
- Meets many job deadlines and communicates to Director of Maintenance if circumstances prevent on-time completion.
- Perform dynamic balancing of aircraft components and systems.
- Under supervision, removes, reinstalls, and replaces major components such as rotor and tail rotor blades, main transmissions, tail rotor gear boxes, and main rotor and tail rotor hub assemblies; engines and subassemblies.
- Under supervision, helps to complete annual and hourly inspections as well as other inspections and maintenance.
- Communicates clearly with all maintenance and operations personnel when required to explain job and shop issues regarding part delays, change orders, etcetera.
- Performs many other duties as assigned.
- Current, valid A&P License with verifiable experience
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with turbine rotor wing is required; aircraft to include B206, S76, A109, AS350, and AS355F2
- Understanding of and experience at a Part 145 Repair Station
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite
- High School Diploma
- High attention to detail and thrives in a team environment
- Must be available for overtime and weekends as required
- Must be able to lift 70lbs. and work in an environment that is not temperature/humidity controlled
- Legally eligible to work in the US and pass FAA regulated
- drug/alcohol tests as well as a background check
- Must perform in a deadline-based environment
- Must have basic hand tools required for aircraft maintenance
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)