Manager Standardization NDT Air & Ground Ops
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking an experienced Manager of Air Operations, Ground Operations and NDT Level II Certified “team player” having the ability to manage and work aircraft inspections using eddy current, for a direct hire position in Oklahoma with 50% overseas travel.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Routine audit oversight for OCONUS ground operations ensuring regulations are in compliance for safe operations
- Provide subject matter expertise in quality assurance from an A&P or Avionics Technician background
- Performing in a supportive role to assist site leadership in executing effective ground programs to support safe and consistent flight operations.
- Oversight of troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems such as sheet metal, electrical, propellers, hydraulic, fuel and other systems as required;
- Utilizing aircraft maintenance data and engineering data to perform functions;
- Performing Non-Destructive (NDT) testing using eddy current (ET);
- Assisting with structural repairs as necessary
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com.
- ·Airframe and Powerplant License Preferred but not required
- ·Non-Destructive (NDT) Certified, Level II Minimum 2 years experience
- ·Must have 5 or more years as an aircraft technician
- ·Must have manager experience with overseas teams
- ·50% travel required
- ·Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- ·Preferred Computer Skills: Corridor, Maintenance Tech Pub
- ·Employee must be a US citizen and not hold dual citizenship with another country.
- ·Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- ·Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- ·Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- ·Must have current and valid driver's license.
- ·Must be a US Citizen
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)