Manager of Planning (MIAMI, FL)
World Atlantic Airlines •
- Manager of Planning provides planning too forecast time controlled maintenance documents.
- Requires typing skills and basic computer data entry necessary to prepare correspondence, reports and other documents. Maintenance Planning experience and background in Aircraft and Engine Records, AD's,SB's,and General Maintenance Procedures. Trained in company RII procedures and requirements.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Previous experience preferred.
- Coordinate with maintenance to ensure adequate manpower for forecasting maintenance workloads.
- Ensure major components are available forecast, scheduled changes.
- Provide planning for forecast maintenance.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Control and Operations for the required routing of aircraft.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Control for manpower on forecasting maintenance checks.
- Prepare and issue daily maintenance work packages including scheduled maintenance checks, DMI assignments, service bulletins and Approved DATA Acceptance.
- Monitor completion of assigned workloads, rescheduling as necessary to comply with appropriate limitations.
- Coordinate with the Parts and Logistics department for components availability for forecast of maintenance checks.
- Coordinate with stores, records, maintenance control, and Department of Quality as required.
- Coordinate with Supervisor of Records any issues related to forecast maintenance.
- Coordinate with MOC on scheduling deadlines of DMI's.
- Ensures the adequate training,of all personnel who report to him,for the monitoring and reporting of maintenance and inspection personnel duty time limitations.
- Prepare and issue Maintenance work packages.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Quality.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- Professional appearance.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry and vision to monitor. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Job Ident #:
World Atlantic Airlines