Mechanical Engineer (Ship Systems: Outfitting Engineer)
Lockheed Martin •
Description:This Person will have experience in ship design and construction and should be capable of working in a multi-discipline technical team as the "Outfitting" Lead consisting of HVAC, Piping, Propulsion, Structures, and Electrical Power Distribution teams.
Navy Design experience with habitability and outfitting, such as berthing, galley, scullery, & damage control. Prior USN experience provides valuable in site and perspective.
1. Naval Vessel "Outfitting" Experience
2. Understating/Experience with NVR (Specifically 2004)
3.Understanding of ABS Rules
4. Knowledge of and Experience in Ship Design and
5. Leadership Ability leading Team in HM&E Design
6. Experience communicating with the End Customer
Ship Design & Production Experience
Cost Account Management
Subject Matter Expert Leading Technical Teams
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)