Mechanical Engineer - Completions - Savannah, Georgia 18071
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Mechanical Engineer - Completions
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with aerospace experience for an opportunity in Savannah, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of the Completions Engineering Mechanical Definition Team:
- Define and create Build Lists of interior components for customeraircraft
- Evaluate customization requests for engineering and manufacturing feasibility
- Analyze models to determine asset re-use or new custom engineering requirements
- Support evaluation and determination of certification strategy of aircraft
- Experience in designing aircraft Interior Furnishings preferred
- CATIA V5 / SmarTeam preferred
Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues.
Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field.
Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities.
Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule.
Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results.
Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC