Mechanical Technician- Philadelphia, PA
Quanta Aviation Staffing •
Mechanical Technician P 21– Philadelphia, PA
Tools are NOT required
- Perform inspections, repairs, service and modifications to the helicopters airframe and engines.
- Perform inspections, repairs, services and modifications to helicopter airframe and engines.
- Clean up work area at the end of shift.
- Work in the SAP computer system regarding sign offs and logging time on jobs.
- Move and position aircraft in the hangar and on the flight line. work overtime and travel as needed.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principals as applied to aviation and must be able to use / interpret diagrams, blue prints and technical publications.
- Must pass a a DOT/FAA drug test and a 10 year criminal background check.
- 1-3 of aircraft maintenance
- Teamwork, communications, problem solving, decision making, works well under pressure, able to multitask, detail orientated, adaptable.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)