Must have a high school diploma, an equivalent certificate, or bronze level WorkKeys certification and two years specialized training in mechanical/electronics repair. Requires a thorough understanding of a broad range of electronic, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic principles and their application to machine tools and factory equipment. Must be competent in the use of blueprint and schematic materials and in using a wide range of appropriate machine diagnostic equipment.
Requires over five years of service experience with complex automated equipment which utilizes combinations of computer, electronic, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components.
Somewhat disagreeable due to temperatures, dust, machinery related fluids and uncomfortable working positions
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation:
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance (terms and conditions apply)
- Flight training courses and bonuses (terms and conditions apply)
Come feel the pride.
This role is eligible for $4,000 (pre-tax) sign-on bonus (effective 7/28/2022 – 12/31/2022)