Doncasters Precision Castings, located in Groton, CT is seeking FPI Levels II Technicians to join our team during a period of growth.
Competencies and Behaviors
- Interprets castings processed through the penetrant process and certifies the conformance of the castings to customer requirements
- Inspects castings for visual (white light) compliance to customer requirements and may certify conformance when required.
- Prepares technique cards and assists in setting up work for lower level classification personnel.
- Ability to understand basic theory underlying magnetic particle inspection.
- Requires ability to use simple gauging equipment.
- Conducts daily/weekly/monthly calibration and system checks.
- Moves castings into and out of the inspection area.
- Completes any necessary paperwork and records as required. Maintains various logs and test records.
- Assists in training of lower classified personnel and monitors their work from the standpoint of quality
- Reports discrepancies of out of tolerance conditions to Inspection Supervisor, completes necessary PCAR’s giving an evaluation of the probable cause of discrepancy.
- Level II individuals meet all of the Level I requirements.
- Requires ability to pass visual acuity test.
- Attends training sessions as required
- Customer focus
- Action orientated
- Plans and aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Drives results
Call 860.446.4857 for more info.