Country:United States of America
Location:PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Conduct Ultrasonic inspection functions in a manufacturing environment. Perform quality review metallurgical dispositions following procedures as required. Work with Material Control Lab and manufacturing personnel to investigate problems encountered through inspection and determine their effect upon the part.
1. Training and/or education in Quality processes or its equivalent, including on the job training in NDT inspection techniques. Knowledge of KB and IRT Ultrasonic systems is preferred.
2. Complete classroom theory, OFT and certification examination as required by Pratt & Whitney NDT qualifications.
3. Responsible for signing off product inspected.
4. Re-certification required at interval specified by Pratt & Whitney qualifications.
5. Must perform daily walk around of equipment, maintain cleanliness of inspection area and be capable of troubleshooting equipment issues.
6. Must be able to obtain NDT Certification within designated timeframe as required by Pratt & Whitney NDT qualifications.
Education / Certifications
High school diploma or equivalent.
Two Year technical degree preferred
Education as well as 1 year of related work experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Must be willing to work all shifts
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms