NDT Level II with A&P
PDS Tech, Inc. •
• Review incoming aircraft maintenance flight logs for items of work required to be accomplished at the Repair Station.
• Perform primary inspections on the aircraft.
• Perform non-destructive testing inspections (NDT) in accordance with approved data.
• Procure required forms and work orders, and transfer work to be accomplished to forms.
• Be responsible for the surveillance of all work in progress.
• Accept or reject work accomplished on all items generated by the work order.
• Be responsible for the entries in the aircraft maintenance flight logs, as well as the airworthiness release.
• Inspection methods:
o Check for proper installation, security, safety and workmanship.
o Pressure checks if necessary.
o Check for proper material and fasteners.
o Check for conformance to specifications per repair, maintenance or other relevant manual or applicable engineering instructions approved by FAA.
• Perform a) internal and external audits and 2) receiving inspection duties as required.
• NOTE: Inspection shall be accomplished during progress of work and at completion prior to release of aircraft on all items written.
• Manage all NDT Shop related Tooling and Equipment.
• A&P FAA License required.
• Possess NDT Level II Certificates/Training/Experience in at least three NDT disciplines with hours in discipline documented
• Possess borescope Certificates/Training/Experience for one or two engine types.
• Must have worked as an NDT or Aircraft Inspector within the past 24 Months.
• Must have NDT Level 2 experience in (Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current, and Ultrasonic).
o Additional NDT Level II experience in (Magnetic Particle, Thermography and Radiography) is a plus but not required.
• NAS410 Minimum Formal Training hours for NDT Level 2 is required from a NDT Training School or Military School. Please attach copies of Training Records with Application.
o Liquid Penetrant (32 Hours) is required.
o Eddy Current (80 Hours) is required.
o Ultrasonic (80 Hours) is required.
• NAS410 Minimum Experience hours (Experience Time in Hours) for NDT Level 2 is required and must have been verified/signed by a Qualified NDT Level 3 for Level 2 Certification. Please attach records that detail Hours in discipline with Application.
o Liquid Penetrant (400 Hours) is required.
o Eddy Current (800 Hours) is required.
o Ultrasonic (800 Hours) is required.
• Previous experience managing NDT Shop Tools & Equipment a plus
• Minimum 4 Years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance, Quality Control or a combination of both preferred
• Previous experience on turbo prop aircraft a plus.
• Previous Engine borescope experience a plus. Please attach copies of Training Records with Application.
• Previous Quality Assurance training and ability to follow documented procedures and standards
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)