EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level position.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds.
- Enrollment in a Technical Aviation program preferred.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria Ezzell
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Number: 912-257-4939
PDS Tech has new openings daily!
Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or email@example.com for more information about openings in your area!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.