PT6A Shop Supervisor
Aviation Search Group •
We are partnered with an established and reputable Part 145 repair station in Terre Haute, IN to find a PT6A Shop Supervisor. This company is a leading MRO service provider with expertise on PT6A engines. We are searching for a hands-on professional and experienced Supervisor to practice oversight of both the maintenance process and associated personnel. This position comes with excellent compensation and a typical Monday to Friday schedule.
- Evaluate manpower, tooling, equipment, and parts for an efficient workflow.
- Work with GM to set a schedule for all work coming into the shop.
- Ensure the inventory is maintained at a level to insure good workflow.
- Review all work orders in work daily for any issues that may come up.
- Review all procedures within the shop to improve efficiency.
- Will assist, supervise, and direct all personnel in assigned maintenance duties.
- Maintain a positive work culture with all employees, including subordinates, peers, and management.
- Maintain and keep a current file of pertinent FARs, specifications, type certification data sheets, and airworthiness directives.
- At least 8 years hands-on experience overhauling, maintaining, troubleshooting, and inspecting PT6A engines.
- A&P License.
- Lead/Supervisory experience preferred.
- Field Service experience is a plus.
- Inspection experience is a plus.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)