Part-Time Aircraft Washer/Aircraft Servicer/Aircraft Mech I
Bailey's Premier Services LLC •
The Aircraft Mechanic Helper is responsible for Aircraft Washing in accordance with applicable technical orders. Duties include washing all aircraft areas (C-17), operate high lift, nonpowered maintenance stands and maintain strict adherence to quality. Must be professional and present a neat/clean appearance at all times.
Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract
• Exterior/Landing Gear Wash, Interior cleaning
• Removes deposits, other corrosive soils, and electrolytes
• Tool and Equipment Management.
• Complete Aircraft Wash Services.
• Monitor, identify and remove foreign objects from aircraft, work stands and hangar as needed
• Perform internal quality control checks and self-performance audits, ensure compliance
• Exercise care of equipment for both contract and Government furnished items
Hours: Part-Time, Must be flexible, Non-Standard Work Schedule
Must be able follow aircraft technical orders, safety instructions, maintain FOD awareness, follow state/local regulations. Must follow Quality Control Plan; Must wear PPE and company uniform
Experience: C-17 Experience a plus; Industry and Military Experience a plus; Prior aircraft wash experience a plus
Clearance: Secret required for some positions not all
Pay Range: $18 to 25.00 hr DOE
Location: Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)