Cutter Aviation, a 90-year old family owned business, is currently searching for an energetic and knowledgeable member to join our Maintenance Team. This Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service with respect to activities in the maintenance department while providing routine and unscheduled maintenance and all phases of inspections for the Pilatus Aircraft. Candidate must have excellent troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on electrical systems and be well-versed on inspections and time compliance items on each aircraft. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide routine, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including Annual inspections for Pilatus. Repair and maintain the operating condition of aircraft assemblies
- Perform routine Time compliance and annual inspections in compliance with F.A.A. and industry standards.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs to airframe components, engines and a variety of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic repairs to other aircraft accessories, such as propellers, starters, generators, fuel pumps, hydraulic pumps actuators, wheels, tires, and brakes
- Structural repair to airframes including sheet metal work, riveting, patching, fiberglass repair, and limited painting.
- Ensure that all repairs are accomplished by acceptable methods and techniques and in accordance with the specifications set forth by the manufacturer in the service manuals, the Federal Aviation Regulations, Service Bulletins, and Airworthiness Directives and other data approved by the FAA administrator
- Work effectively with Manager of Aircraft Services and Maintenance Supervisor to ensure completed work adheres to Company’s highest standards of quality and excellence
- Ensure that all work accomplished will be completed in accordance with the manufacturer’s maintenance and repair instructions and TITLE 14 CFR part 43
- Exercise all reasonable care to protect all parts-sub assembles; major assembles and completed units against loss or damage
- Must be willing to work overtime and assignment to emergency call out duty (AOG issues)
- Ensure good housekeeping rules are observed and that all shop-working areas are kept clean and orderly at all times