Precision Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
Lockheed Martin •
Description:If you have the drive to join a dynamic and challenging team of Engineers and Technicians, then the team at Lockheed Martin in Niagara Falls encourages you to examine our latest and greatest opportunities in Manufacturing and Defense. Be a part of emerging and cutting-edge technologies supporting some of the world’s most prominent customers. At Lockheed Martin, we do make the difference between average and extraordinary. Investigate and consider some of our amazing challenges. We invite you to begin the journey of a lifetime!
• Perform a variety of operations to assemble precision electromechanical products such as accelerometers, gyros.
• Work in a clean room environment in a full gown.
• Work under a microscope at magnifications from 10X-50X.
• Precision clean components using a combination of solvents, vacuum and probes.
• Assemble delicate components with epoxies.
• Work with and solder electrical interconnects from 0.001”-0.003” diameter under microscope
• Perform work using Travelers and detailed work instructions.
• Maintain documentation and required records on travelers.
*This requires US citizenship.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble components
• Superior eye-hand coordination.
• Visual acuity in working with microscopes.
• Fine finger dexterity/ including grasping or pinching and a steady hand.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
This requires US citizenship.
• Experience with miniature precision devices and components.
• Experience working in an ISO/clean room environment.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble miniature parts into assemblies (such as watch making, jewelry, medical devices, hybrid microelectronics, accelerometer, gyros).
• IPC-A-610 and/or IPC J-STD-001 certification.
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)