Project Supervisor - Birmingham, Alabama 15037
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor with Part 145 repair experience in Birmingham, AL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the overall aircraft maintenance activities to develop and implement effective programs to instill processes and systems that deliver superior services to customers and ensure timely delivery of aircraft.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience in a supervisory role.
- CRJ 200/700/900 experience.
- Have a complete understanding of FAR Part 145 Repair Station Regulations.
- Structures experience on Commercial aircraft is preferred.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC