QC Inspector - INDY
AAR Corp. •
Services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform assigned floor inspector functions in accordance with approved maintenance manuals.
- Ensure customer's aircraft are inspected to the prescribed standards of airworthiness and serviceability as set forth in the FAR and manufacturer's maintenance manuals ensuring all overhauls, checks, and repairs are carried out as required in applicable manuals and FAA regulations and for return to service.
- Process daily incoming and outgoing material to meet Quality Control requirements as stated in the ISO 9000 Procedures Manual and Customer Requirements Manual.
- Assist the Director of Quality Control in reviewing and updating department standards. Interface with suppliers and product line to disposition rejects.
- All other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
EDUCATION and or EXPERIENCE
- Six years related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years inspections.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- GEN FAM on 737 and/or CRJ/ERJ
- Must be able to pass a Jaeger #1 and Ishiara's color test, and Snellen eye exam.
Aeronautica Staffing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AAR Corp. AAR is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety. AAR is also the largest independent MRO provider in North America and ranks among the top three in the world.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)