QC Inspector B &8211; Little Rock, AR
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Inspect parts and components to known standards to insure conformity of products including cosmetic acceptability. Conducts interior shell component and in-process inspections. Verifies parts and components conform to approved data. Properly document all inspections and verifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years&8217; experience in an aircraft or aeronautical environment.
- Must possess above average verbal, written skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess well-developed critical thinking, logic and analytical skills.
- Able to work from heights or small enclosed areas for short periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to climb, stoop, bend, kneel, and/or work from unleveled surfaces with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings, 3D models and specifications.
- Able to use precision measuring tools, gauges and laboratory type instruments.
- Must possess computer literacy with the ability to learn new applications.
- Must be pro-active and team oriented.
- Pass vision testing, minimum 20/20 corrected, and with no limitations in color perception.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings?
- Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.