QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Innodyne Systems Inc. •
Our company is located in Connecticut and we are seeking dedicated, experienced individuals who are interested in becoming part of our team. Position provides an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing aerospace service company. Our FAA/EASA certificated repair facility services a wide range of aircraft electronic and airframe components used in business and regional aircraft. We are seeking dedicated aviation professionals who are pursuing a rewarding, long term career. Salary is dependant upon your experience and qualifications. Current postings are for day shift.
- Assesses quality of airframe structural and non-structural component repairs.
- Researches technical data in support of repairs including maintenance manuals, engineering drawings and other sources.
- Provides technical information to engineers for development of repairs outside of approved data scope when required.
- Assists in performance of repair operations to airframe items when required including sheet metal and other structures.
- Documents inspection/repair actions per company and FAA requirements.
- FAA Airframe license required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with civilian airframe maintenance required.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of FAR Part 145, Part 43 and other regulations applicable to repair station operations.
- Must be skilled in researching and interpreting maintenance data and repair related prints/drawings.
- Must be skilled in the use of inspection tooling related to the responsibilities described herein.
- Basic to intermediate level computer skills including use of MS Outlook (or other e-mail application), MS Word and MS Excel required.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Current certification at Level II Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection a plus.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)