Quality Assurance Inspector
ST Engineering Aerospace (VT MAE) •
Responsible to the Manager Quality
Assurance. The QA Inspector shall be responsible for evaluating VT
Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc.’s quality system requirements for
compliance with FAA, VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc., customer and
other regulatory requirements and evaluating the conformity of
activities with respect to these requirements.
- Evaluate VT Mobile Aerospace
Engineering, Inc.’s procedures and practices for conformance to customer
and regulatory agency requirements.
- Perform surveillance of VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc.’s activities within a customer’s program.
- Document non-conformities on
Corrective Action Reports (CAR’s) in accordance with VT Mobile Aerospace
Engineering, Inc. PPM QC-010.
- Assist those responsible for
non-conformity in the determination of the root cause and action
required for corrective and preventive action.
- Perform follow-up surveillance to determine the effectiveness of CAR corrective and preventive actions.
- Periodically review past
non-conformities and other available data to identify recurring
non-conformities, root causes as opportunities for quality system
- Assist Training, Production and
Quality management in the education of personnel working within VT
Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc.’s and customer program requirements.
- Maintain a Quality perspective in the production areas to encourage good maintenance and safety practices.
- Interface with VT Mobile Aerospace
Engineering, Inc. management and customer representatives as necessary
to facilitate program and quality system improvements.
- Perform other functions as directed by the Manager Quality Assurance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Airline experience/aircraft maintenance experience required. QA experience preferred; may be ISO 9000, military or other.
- Must meet training prerequisites for previous grade
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)