Five (5) years minimum experience in heavy commercial and or military maintenance and/or six months skill level 3 mechanic. Recorded training on at least three (3) type aircraft. Minimum two (2) years inspection experience.
A & P License required. Inspectors shall have at least 4 years’ experience exercising the privileges of his/her FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
1. Ability to exercise good judgement in performing inspection and buy-back based on the
customer maintenance programs.
2. Inspectors shall demonstrate familiarity with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
3. Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s).
4. Inspectors must be familiar with processes and procedures to perform aircraft
maintenance, repair and modification.
5. Inspectors shall demonstrate familiarity with aircraft manuals (maintenance manual,
structural repair manual, etc.) and technical data (service bulletins, engineering
authorizations, etc.) used to perform aircraft maintenance, repair and modification
6. Inspectors shall demonstrate familiarity with inspection aids (mirrors, magnifiers, etc.)
and precision measuring instruments (micrometers, depth gages, etc.) used to perform
7. Inspectors shall demonstrate familiarity with large transport aircraft major components
and systems, general structure, location or grouping methods and maintenance
Under General Direction. Normally performs duties after receiving general instructions as to methods, procedures, and desired results.
A high level of interpersonal skills is required to maintain an effective relationship with co-workers and supervision.
Requires easy mobility around various sections of
aircraft. Requires mental skills and quickness with the ability to cope with stress and intense effort fort or exertion. The candidate must be able to work shifts. Working environment requires standing 90% of the work day on hard surfaces. Must be able to lift
25 pounds and report to work regularly.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, A & P License required. Inspectors shall have at least 4 years’ experience exercising the privileges of his/her FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.