Qualifications and requirements:
- 3 years inspection experience on aircraft.
- Ability to read engineering drawings or blueprints.
- Ability to use hand tools and equipment.
- Will require good physical condition due to being on feet most of the shift.
- Sedentary position with heavy keyboard usage.
- Occasional unassisted manual lifting and carrying of up to 25 lb.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Strong knowledge of FARs 21,25,43,91,135 and 145, and knowledge of ODA/FAA Conformity requirements.
- Other CD, DQR or GA stamp 180 Days required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.