Quality Control Inspector - Savannah 15280
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Flammability Airworthiness Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Flammability Airworthiness Inspector for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Flammability Airworthiness Inspector will acquire accurate information pertinent for fabrication and Inspection of flammability test samples required to show proof of flammability for materials used in the aircraft during the completion interior installation. Responsible for all Quality Control inspection pertaining to flammability issues for the ODA and Repair Station.
- Responsible for review and approval of aircraft documentation.
- Complete flammability request forms for the fabrication of test samples.
- Fabricate flammability test samples as required.
- Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed on aircraft.
- Writes discrepancies and keeps track of all work order documents.
- Completes turnover for the succeeding individual to assure continuity of process.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3 years inspection experience on aircraft.
- Ability to read engineering drawings or blueprints.
- Ability to use hand tools and equipment.
- Will require good physical condition due to being on feet most of the shift.
- Sedentary position with heavy keyboard usage.
- Occasional unassisted manual lifting and carrying of up to 25 lb.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Strong knowledge of FARs 21,25,43,91,135 and 145, and knowledge of ODA/FAA Conformity requirements.
- Other CD, DQR or GA stamp 180 Days required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC