Quality Control Inspector
Citadel Completions LLC •
Citadel Completions LLC is currently looking for a highly qualified Aircraft Quality Control Inspector to join our Quality team. The Aircraft Quality Control Inspector directly reports to the Sr. Director of Quality and is responsible for performing preliminary/incoming inspections, hidden damage inspections, in-process inspections, and final inspections on all aircraft maintained by the company maintenance department.
- Visually and physically Inspects the repairs, modifications, installations and operations of structural, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, interior and other parts and equipment of aircraft.
- Ensures proper documentation has been completed and sign offs performed.
- Performs or witness test procedures as required per applicable work instructions or company policy.
- Review and maintain a detailed FOD prevention and Tool Control Program.
- Ensure aircraft FOD prevention Tool Control and other safety procedures are being adhered to.
- Monitor and verify quality in accordance with Maintenance Manuals, STC instructions and or Engineering Drawings.
- Development of company programs, procedures and qualification evaluations.
- Support training and orientation for new employees
- Maintaining maintenance libraries
- Control and Maintain all aircraft logbooks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a current Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License and be eligible for an Inspection Authorization
- Must have a minimum of 3 years A&P experience with at least 3 years’ experience working on Aircraft.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent Aircraft Quality Control Inspector
- Must have a working knowledge of aircraft major modifications and documentation requirements and be capable of evaluating multiple platforms and corresponding systems.
- Must be able to read and comprehend engineering drawings, specifications as well as provide accurate descriptive feedback either verbally or written.
- Must have a working knowledge of FAA Part 43,65,91,135, and 145 including major/minor alteration/repairs
- Must have a working knowledge of maintenance record keeping systems including knowledge of proper log book entries.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)