Quality Control QC Inspector - Licensed A&P
AAR Corp. •
Services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process daily incoming and outgoing material to meet Quality Control requirements as stated in the AAR ISO 9000 Procedures Manual and Customer Requirements Manual.
- Assist the Director of Quality Control in reviewing and updating department standards.
- Interface with suppliers and product line to disposition rejects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
EDUCATION and or EXPERIENCE
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Associates degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school, or four years related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Rockford
Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)