- A&P license required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Strong knowledge of composites manufacturing required
- Must have: composites inspection experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of AS9100 and other relevant aerospace industry standards.
- Ability to work with Microsoft tools, CATIA, 2D and 3D drawings or computer-generated models or other similar types of engineering data.
- Basic math and technical writing skills.
- Proven hands-on inspection experience in the aerospace industry using a variety of precision measurement tools.
- GD&T comprehension through experience and/or formal training.
- In depth understanding of the inspection techniques and quality issues associated with composites.
- Attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company personnel.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Must have knowledge of day-to-day operations of an aerospace production manufacturer facility experience.
- Must be able to execute the company’s vision for quality and interact with other leadership throughout the organization.
- Perform physical requirements of the position, including use of inspection hand tools, NDT equipment, lift up to 50 lbs., pass eye examination
- Willing to work overtime, all shifts, travel and be on-call as necessary
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service.
We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States.
We have a national medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare, and we also have a robust 401K offering. In addition, there is potential for bonuses, sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)