As our ideal candidate,
- • You have a minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
• You have a minimum of 3 years of corporate / commercial jet experience
• You have a minimum of 2 years of Bombardier aircraft model experience
• You have a minimum of 2 year Inspector experience
• You have a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
• You have A&P Certification
• You have the ability to use a variety of measuring and basic hand tools to interpret/operate test equipment
• You have the ability to interpret/ process all relative (foreign & domestic) regulatory documents, actions and requirements
• You have working knowledge of (FAA Regs, CAA. RSM/QCM, ADs, SBs, TCDS, etc)
• You have working knowledge of return-to-service procedures
• You have the ability to train, coach and mentor employees in performance of their duties in areas of qualification
• You have demonstrated planning / organization skills
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.