Quality Inspector - Hillsboro, Oregon 15164
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Quality Inspector for a direct hire position in Hillsboro, OR.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Quality Inspector perform all aspects of aircraft inspections to ensure compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements. And ensure highest degree of safety and the aircraft is ready for scheduled flights.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years QA experience, must have Lear Jet Experience
- Active A&P license.
- Perform inspection duties utilizing engineering drawings and orders, work instructions, technical specifications, QA procedures and instructions, and other related documents.
- Perform preliminary and progressive inspections of aircraft structure and systems, verify functional operation, final inspections, inspect for FOD and verify paperwork. Witness, verify and document specified manufacturing process steps.
- Perform conformity/first article inspections to ensure compliance with FAA approved procedures.
- Perform transfer and consolidated inspections.
- Ensure the proper use and storage of area tools and equipment.
- Conduct work in a manner that enhances own/other employees health and safety, product safety and promotes risk reduction; and cooperate and contribute toward the overall success of the Safety program at the local level.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing personnel.
- Perform area inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC