Quality Inspector - Utah
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified Aircraft Quality Control Inspector interested in a direct hire position located in the Salt Lake City, UT area. The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for performing RII inspections, hidden damage inspections, in-process inspections, and final inspections on Part 135 aircraft. Also must ensure quality control procedures are enforced and followed by all maintenance personnel. Must ensure work is performed in accordance with air carrier manual and maintenance logs are properly documented. Reports directly to Chief Inspector.
- Must have an Airframe & Powerplant License
- 5+ years of King Air, PC12, AS350 or EC130 REQUIRED
- Must meet recent experience requirements as established by FAA for A&P mechanics
- Must have 5 years experience maintaining aircraft under FAA Part 135
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a 10 year background check with no felonies
- Must provide own tools
To contact our recruiting team, call 866-622-5086 ext. 2.
Submit a resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC