EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES
High school diploma or GED required; technical school diploma preferred. Five (5) plus years experience in hands-on manufacturing and/or quality inspection required. Minimum of three (3) years in quality control required. Composite layup/assembly experience preferred.
Experience with measuring instruments (scales, micrometers, calipers, etc.)
Hands-on experience in training others and leading problem-solving efforts.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE OF
REQUIRED SKILL IN
- Working with knowledge of AS9102 process and performing First Article Inspection (FAI).
- Working knowledge of FAA Conformity, Control Plans, and PFMEA preferred. Working knowledge of Problem Solving techniques,
- Lean Manufacturing, and CI. Reading and interpreting engineering drawings, manufacturing sketches and customer specifications.
- Reading and following detailed work in specifications. Basic arithmetic (using decimals, etc.) to understand tolerance. Manufacturing processes and operations. Documenting information for further evaluation.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Presenting and delivering information effectively.
- Reading and following detailed work instructions.
- Making independent judgments and decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Operating a personal computer with proficiency in related technical and specialized software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers, associates, departments, outside vendors, and other teams. Supporting manufacturing schedules.
- Working as an individual contributor as well as part of a team.
1) Level III Inspector Qualification Examination
2) Vision and Hearing Testing
PDS Tech is a premier supplier of highly skilled technical personnel to the aerospace and defense industries. These are long term assignments in Tallassee, AL. Client is accepting resumes now for review. Please connect with us now for immediate consideration