- Possess the skills and knowledge to perform in one or more of the following areas:
- Assembly Inspector
- Fabrication Inspector
- Shipping/Receiving Inspector
- Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals, and specifications, shop mathematics, precision measuring instruments, specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
- Contact other company organizations, or customer representatives, as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
- Operate testing machines, calculate and record results.
- Maintain certifications as required.
- Plan own sequence of operations.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Please send your current resume:
Sr. Recruiter: Earl Sawyer
Direct Number: 843-277-6616
PDS Tech has a variety of new openings daily;
Please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!