PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech is seeking a Quality Inspector, in Atlanta, GA.
- Inspects, audits and reports on materials, processes and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company’s quality standards.
- Performs first article inspection (FAI) of newly designed or revised products.
- Inspection of incoming products to ensure proper paperwork is received and parts conform to specifications, engineering and purchase order.
- In-process inspection of parts being manufactured.
- Inspects sub-assemblies used in the construction of aircraft interiors and all final products prior to shipment.
- Interprets and reads engineering drawings, company and customer specifications to ensure accurate part manufacturing.
- 0-2 years
- Entry-level job with little or no prior relevant experience
- Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Basic computer skills, preferred.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments and to read engineering drawings, specifications and other technical literature is preferred.
- Minimum understanding of basic inspection tools.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)