M1 Support Services •
• Manage the execution of the Quality Assurance Program at the Site level to ensure 100% safe, on time, properly configured, reliable aircraft to perform missions in accordance with PWS.
• Responsible for the overall effectiveness and administration of the Site Quality Control and ISO programs.
• Directs, plans, coordinates, controls and evaluates the operations and personnel of the Site Quality team to include Training, Safety and Environmental areas.
• Ensure Quality Control, Training, Safety and Environmental responsibilities are fulfilled in compliance with Company SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) over aircraft maintenance activities, and that contract requirements are met or exceeded.
• Manages Certification/Re-certification training programs.
• Ensures Site Manager and Program Quality Manager is kept informed of activities involving Quality Control, Training, Safety and Environmental issues.
• Attends applicable company and government meetings as required.
• Maintains surveillance over operations and activities to detect areas of accident or injury potential, unsafe acts or conditions, and takes immediate actions to correct unsatisfactory situations.
• Administers the ISO program at the Site level.
• Ensures quality training for all sections.
• Participates in US Military-directed disaster preparedness exercises to include wearing protective equipment which may include chemical/biological suits and masks (MOPP gear), helmets, vests, etc.
• Serves as the Deputy Site Manager, performs Site Manager duties when Site Manager is unavailable.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management
• Military system experience on rotary wing aircraft including avionics/electronics, engines, gearbox systems, blades and rotors
• Recent experience (3 years within the last 5 years)
• Associates degree from technical college and/or 5 years’ job related experience
• Extensive knowledge of aircraft and engine maintenance procedures, technical publications, special tools, ground support equipment, and safety procedures required
• Working knowledge of IMDS
• Working knowledge of AS 9110 or ISO 9001:2008 Quality Support and Safety Programs required
• Ability to move about both inside aircraft hangar and outside on aircraft ramp within close proximity of running equipment and aircraft.
• Ability to perform assigned duties while wearing chemical/biological suits and masks (MOPP gear) during US Military-directed disaster preparedness exercises.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have graduated from a military aviation technical school or possess a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
• Able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
• Perform duties as outlined in purpose of position
• Maintain a clean and organized work place
• Must be reliable, self-motivated, and able to deal with stressful situations and timelines while maintaining a professional and non-confrontational attitude.
• Must hold valid passport.
• Hold a valid Drivers’ License
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)