RS Acft Tech II: 131145
Global Technical Services •
Our client is looking to hire a RS Acft Tech II. Dont miss this opportunity & apply today! If you meet the requirements a recruiter will be in contact with you.
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments. Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
* Coordinate with MTL, STM, and the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements.
* Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
* Assist as needed with shift turnovers.
* Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
* Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment.
* Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
* Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic mules, hydraulic lift platforms, tow tugs, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
* Coordinate, accomplish, and assist with aircraft movement in hangar and ramp areas.
* Provide training to less experienced technicians.
* Protect customer property (PTP).
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate and 2 years of aviation maintenance experience
* OR 4 years of aviation maintenance experience to include 2 years of experience working on mid/large size aircraft required.
* Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC