Repair Station (Hangar) Floor Supervisor
Timberline Helicopters, Inc. •
Supervisor – repair station hangar floor
This position is responsible for the management of assigned personnel and the maintenance, repair and inspection of aircraft, components and support equipment as directed.
- Ensure maintenance operations are performed in the appropriate sequence (as determined by the applicable maintenance data), that inspections are requested in an orderly and timely manner, and that maintenance activities are performed according to the appropriate maintenance data, customer requirements, and applicable FARs.
- Completes all required paperwork and ensuring parts and labor are tracked properly in our company work order and inventory tracking program “Corridor”
- Manage and track the daily maintenance progress of all assigned aircraft.
- Supervise, maintain full accountability, schedule and direct all personnel assigned to you.
- Assist the General Manager to schedule and plan forward looking maintenance flow.
- Coordinates with the General Manager and Logistics Manager that all parts are scheduled to be on hand to meet projected maintenance timelines.
- Completes the duties assigned as delineated in the Repair Station Quality Control manual (RSQM).
- Report discrepancies to the Chief Inspector.
- Participating effectively in the Safety Management System (SMS).
- Ensures that any calibrated tool used to make an air worthiness determination is in current calibration.
- Representing the company in a professional manner.
- Guide, mentor and develop subordinates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years licensed Airframe and Powerplant mechanic
- 5 years rotorcraft maintenance experience with UH-60 and/or Kmax experience preferred
- Military rotorcraft maintenance experience preferred
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s
License with tanker and hazmat endorsements.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and
random drug and alcohol testing.
Dental, Vision, Life Flight membership and Life Insurance for the employee paid for by the company
- 401K w /match
Candidate must be local or able relocate upon hiring. There is no relocation allowance for this position.
resume with cover letter. Please include three personal or professional
references. Qualified applicants will be
contacted to schedule an interview (no phone calls please).
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)