*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
- Airframe & Powerplant license Required, Fixed wing, Turbine aircraft experience preferred, Repair Station experience preferred (Part 145) Total airframe experience preferred, including hydraulics, sheet metal, composites, pneumatics, flight control surfaces and rigging, landing gear and associated components, APU's, Engine R/R, fuel systems, etc. Fly by wire experience a plus, Line maintenance, depot level maintenance, scheduled and unscheduled check maintenance preferred.
- Experience with high end cabins and related systems preferred.
*This will be in the Repair Station so must have Business Jet repair experience ie Gulfstream, Falcon Jet, Bombardier Challenger, Learjet, Global Express, Hawker etc.*
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school Diploma/GED.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate required.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- Four years of aviation maintenance experience to include 3 years of experience working on mid/large-size aircraft required.
- Corporate aircraft experience required.
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced knowledge of inspection and maintenance procedures for various aircraft models and systems within each aircraft product line. 2. Advanced knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPCs, Service Bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, ADS, etc.) 4. Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.