For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Recruiter: Kellye Roberts
Email Resume: email@example.com
Direct Number: 912-257-4867
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Call Aviation Recruiter Kellye Roberts: 912-257-4867
- Seal Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Suitable candidates will have ONE year of direct Aerospace Seal Experience as a minimum requirement, and preferably have THREE years of solid Aerospace Seal Experience.
- CANDIDATES WITHOUT AEROSPACE SEAL EXPERIENCE will NOT be considered, unless they have completed a relevant aerospace manufacturing program (ex. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Trident Technical College, Pittsburg Aeronautical Institute, etc.)
- Aerospace seal experience should include removal and application (fay & prepack, fillet, aero, FDA, brush seal).
- Assignment will mainly support the aircraft Integral In-Tank Sealing Some certifications require compliance to OSHA standards requiring a respirator to make a seal, which may require the removal of some facial hair (ex. beards) .
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.