Senior Inspector: 35266
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring a Senior Inspector in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Senior Inspector will have final say and overview of completed repairs to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Delegating from a team lead perspective to other repair staff members.
- Ensure all documentation and reporting is in line with this highly regulated operation and be responsive to any audit requirements.
- Report any quality issues to management.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 years practical experience in aviation maintenance
- Certified A&P
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment
- Ability to lift, pull, and push in excess of 65 lbs
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Computer literacy and familiar with Microsoft office
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Operational experience involving inventory management and juggling evolving priorities
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)