Sheet Metal - Bridgeport, WV
Aviation Personnel •
Position: Sheet Metal- Bridgeport, WV
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
The Structures Technician will troubleshoot, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components, composites and hydraulics.
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations as required
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in wing removal as required
- Assist maintenance as required
- Inspect confined areas of airframe
- Assist in designing, modifying and welding metal fixtures as required
- Assist in providing time estimates as required
- Fabricate sheet and/or composite components
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)