Sheet Metal - SC
HSGI, Inc. •
- Fabricates, assembles, installs and repairs production sheet metal products and equipment such as control boxes, drain pipes, ventilators and furnace casings in accordance with blueprints, drawings, and specifications. Sets up and operates fabricating machinery; shapes metal over anvils, blocks or forms; operates welding and soldering equipment. May be required to make sheet metal layouts and inspect assemblies and installations for conformance to specifications. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statically process or other control procedures.
- Extensive Aircraft Structural Modification Experience on LARGE BODY AIRCRAFTS is required
- Pass company administered SMM assessment
- Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company.
- FAA Airframe or Power plant License a Plus!
Specific Physical Requirements:
- In order to perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, twist, and work on or in the aircraft.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, and balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or push or pull up to 25+ pounds and occasionally lift and/or push or pull up to 25+ pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed to perform job tasks.
- The employee is regularly exposed to vibration.
- The candidate will be frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles.
- The candidate must be able to properly use, handle and dispose of hazardous materials, and toxic or caustic chemicals per Government regulations and company procedures.
- The candidate is required to work in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean, FOD-free work area.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC