Sheet Metal / Structural Metals Technician - Saudi Arabia
AFVET Solutions, LLC •
Perform a wide range of aircraft sheet metal tasks between several work stations supporting airframe depot level maintenance activities. Veterans are preferred but all are welcome to apply. Documentation must be provided to prove candidate meets job requirements. Very competitive pay scale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read and comprehend drawings, schematic diagrams, process specs, and engineering dispositions to troubleshoot complex structural issues.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components.
- Experienced in the use of tooling and fixtures for depot level aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair.
- Ability to repair and restore original strength to components such as frames, stringers, bulkheads, spars, ribs, and stiffeners. Experience with reinforcing damaged or weakened skin on structural members, and removing and replacing portions and complete sections of airframe structure.
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation of support structures.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Qualification, Education, Training & Certifications
- High School or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years aircraft structure-mechanical experience.
- Experience on military aircraft preferred
- Possess strong structural mechanical theory knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position and ascend and descend vertical work ladders and work in confined work spaces.
- 7-level craftsman (Preferred)
Must be able to provide:
- DD214 (If Applicable)
- Training Certificates
- Housing provided in a secure compound at no cost
- Transportation provided
- 30 Days annual paid vacation
- Travel allowance
- Tax Free
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)