Sheet Metal Mechanic needed in Tampa, FL
Summary Description of Position:
Fabricates, repairs, replaces, or rebuilds aircraft structures, repair parts, and special tools, in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals. Airbus and Boeing Series/MD80-90-11/DC10/C130/KC141/C5/P3.
Min 2yrs (5yrs preferred) of Heavy Jet/Commercial Exp./Regional Jet Exp. on acceptable aircrafts.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Two (2) years&8217; experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO aircraft company.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals, FAR&8217;s, AD&8217;s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the accomplishment of duties assigned.
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant license is a plus.
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Must meet the qualifications to obtain a SIDA badge.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- Works according to written and/or verbal instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Performs touch up painting as needed (within task area).
- Must maintain A&P license in a current status and carry it on their person when at work.
- May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to fabricate, repair, replace, or rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts, and special tools. Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.