- High School Diploma / GED Required
A&P PREFERRED - Airframe and Powerplant License NOT REQUIRED, but MUST have at least 3-5 years Aviation Sheetmetal Experience
- Airframe and Powerplant license not required but must have at least 3-5 years aviation sheetmetal experience.
- Must be able to read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, engineering orders, etc, with very little to no assistance.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently. (i.e., IPC, AMM, OHM, SRM.)
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully complete a fingerprint-based Criminal History Records check prior to beginning work.
- Must be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts.A valid clear driver's license.
As required by the FAA for all persons in safety-sensitive positions, candidates selected for this position are subject to a drug test.