Sheet Metal Technician
Position provides an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing aerospace service company. Our FAA/EASA certificated repair facility services a wide range of aircraft airframe components used in business and regional aircraft.
- Assesses maintenance/repair requirements for airframe components and assemblies using technical manuals, service bulletins and other approved data.
- Provides technical information to engineers for development of repairs outside of approved data scope when required.
- Performs approved repair operations to structures including sheet metal and other structures.
- Overhauls mechanical assemblies including repairs and part replacements.
- Documents maintenance/repair actions per company and FAA requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!