Sheet Metal Mechanic- Tampa, FL $1,000 Bonus
Quanta Aviation Staffing •
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Aviation's best MRO facilities?
Could you use another $1,000? Don't hesitate to call, apply today!
Amberlyn Acevedo (754)702-2443
Sheet Metal Mechanic- Tampa, FL SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
This position is responsible for fabricating, repairing, replacing, or rebuilding aircraft structures, repair
parts, and special tools, in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications
established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as
contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
1. Five (5) years’ experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO
2. Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy
maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals,
FAR’s, AD’s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
3. Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
4. Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for
the accomplishment of duties assigned.
5. Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and
disposal as related to the job assignment.
6. Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant license is a plus.
7. Must have minimum required tools.
8. Must meet the qualifications to obtain a SIDA badge.
9. High School diploma or equivalent.
Job Ident #: