Sheet Metal Technician OH
HSGI, Inc. •
Sheet Metal Technician
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician reports to the Crew Chief for assignment of
work scope tasks and is responsible for the efficient execution of work scope tasks
assigned. The AMT performs tasks as required by the work scope efficiency and
to quality standards and utilizes the applicable technical data relative to
tasks performed including but not limited to maintenance and inspection,
servicing and lubrication, troubleshooting, repair and modifications and
fueling and de-fueling.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Level A Sheetmetal Technician, preferably someone with Cessna work
showing on their resume
• Level B or higher Technician, C9 type aircraft
• High school diploma or equivalent. FAA Mechanics Certificate with
Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
• Minimum 5 (five) years experience in Corporate Jet and/or Business Jet
maintenance environment, preferably on Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream,
Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc..
• APU Operation qualified.
• Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning
• Work and bend in confined work space.
• Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
• Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft
• FAA Inspection Authorization.
• Successful completion of at least one (1) Maintenance School is a
• Engine Run and Taxi qualified on business jet aircraft, preferably on
Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker
Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. aircraft is a plus.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an
introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience
relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we
can set up interviews immediately!
Please send resumes to Lori@hsgi-inc.com 954-865-2470
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our
clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service
clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical,
Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)