Sheetmetal Technician Needed in Chesterfield, MO
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Job Description & Requirements:
Perform duties required to service, repair or maintain aircraft and mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and related systems and components to ensure airworthiness.
- Perform duties required to service, repair and maintain aircraft and mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and related systems and components to ensure airworthiness.
- Perform scheduled, unscheduled, and preventative maintenance as required.
- Troubleshoot various aircraft systems using testing equipment to isolate fault.
- Remove, replace and repair aircraft components, parts and assemblies.
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations.
- Read and interpret various technical data, FARs, SBs, and ADs to determine feasibility and method of maintenance action.
- Operate applicable ground equipment for servicing and job assistance reasons.
- Regular periods during which physical effort is required, e.g., walking standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Exposure to factors such as temperature variations/extremes, fumes, moving machinery, humidity, and materials which can cause periods of discomfort.
- Frequent need to give concentrated attention, with one or two senses at a time, where stimuli are changing.
- Occasional direct and indirect pressure from deadlines, production quotas, accuracy or similar demands.
Educational Background & Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma preferred. Basic knowledge of elementary algebra, understanding engineer drawings, use of precision measuring instruments. Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Ability to communicate in both written and oral form.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to read and understand technical literature and manuals.
- Basic computer skills
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.