Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking Structures Technicians to support a large aircraft service center in Boise, Idaho. The structures technician must have 4 or more years of experience working major structural repairs and modifications on various corporate and general aviation aircraft. Experience with Cessna, Dassault, Hawker Beechcraft, Piaggio, Pilatus, and Piper aircraft a definite plus. Candidates must have a mastery of complex sheet metal projects and inspection procedures. Must be a team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.Strong attention to detail a must!
- Must have a least an FAA Airframe License
- 4+ years of structures experience on corporate and general aircraft
- Experience performing major repairs and modifications
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must provide own tools
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies
To be considered, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)