Perform detailed assembly, installation, repair or replacement of aircraft components and systems in the manufacture, maintenance or refurbishing of aircraft and function check of components. Conduct operational checks of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems. Diagnose malfunctions or failures and make adjustments, repairs or replacements of parts or components.
Aircraft Build-up/testing: 70%
- Perform detailed assembly, installation, repair, replacement, adjustment, and alignment of parts and components
- Conduct operational checks of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems.
System Troubleshooting: 20%
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose malfunction or failures on the following aircraft systems: aircraft equipment furnishings, fire protection, fuel system, hydraulics, landing gear, doors, fuselage, stabilizer, rotor systems, power plant and engine controls.
- Assure that completed work complies with FAA regulations, customer requirements, and company specifications.
- Follow all OSHA, safety and environmental regulations.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
- Participate in flight tests on aircraft and log work to be performed, as required. Interface with customer for delivery; prepare for delivery inspection and any problems customer may discover.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis
of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran status, or disability.